This blog is for my own personal study use. My intention was to create a feed by which I can subscribe to the general conference messages so that I will read each of them prior to the next conference. If this interests you, please feel free to subscribe to this blog, as well. I will not be posting the full text to the talks, only links to individual talks so as to adhere to the church's use and licensing for this material that can be found on their website. I have also added the video to each post. Thanks, and enjoy!

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Thomas S. Monson, October 2013

We Never Walk Alone


1 comment:

  1. I just applied for both an individual loan and an entitled Loan from Mr Pedro Jerome and his loan organization at the 3% rate I will be starting my loan repayment next month and it will really be helpful to anyone here looking for a loan to contact Mr Pedro Jerome on pedroloanss@gmail.com +1-863-231-0632 whatsapp text for individual or entitle loans with a simple loan repayment as mine.

    ReplyDelete